Sunday mornings at 9:30 all students 6th through 12th grade meet in the Student Building (5415 Pinnacle Point Drive). Using the Bible we want to help students grow through large group teaching and intentional relationships. It’s our goal to train, equip, and challenge our students to be spiritual contributors in the church. Each small group is grade and gender specific.
Wednesday Night is a night of worship every week from 6:00-8:00 pm for all students 6th through 12th grade located at our Student Building (5415 Pinnacle Point Drive). Through live music, prayer, and biblical teaching, Wednesday nights are for students to live out the mission of the church to reach Northwest Arkansas for Jesus Christ. It’s an incredibly fun environment and a great opportunity for you to invite your friends.
Ways to stay connected
- Follow us on Facebook | Cross Students- Pinnacle Hills
- Follow us on Instagram | @crossstudentsph
- Weekly Emails– You can sign up below to receive weekly emails on events happening in Student Ministry.
Parents, we are launching a new line of communication called Remind. It’s very simple and very easy! You can subscribe to this group by one of the following:
- Go to this link and follow the prompts: remind.com/join/parentsntk
- Text @parentsntk to the number 81010
If you have a student that attends our student ministry in any capacity, we would love for you to subscribe so that we can keep you informed about all things Cross Students.