Join us for our annual Fireworks at the Crosses at our Pinnacle Hills Campus. Invite your friends and family to join our entire Cross Church family on Sunday, July 4. We will have a patriotic celebration featuring live music, food trucks to purchase food and drinks from, outdoor baptisms, and fireworks. Fireworks will begin at dark.
This year we are partnering with Feed The 479, a local choice food pantry, serving the NWA region. We are asking everyone attending to bring a non-perishable item that will help feed thousands of our neighbors who are in need. Donations encouraged, but not required. Drop off locations will be at each entrance and the first 2,500 will receive a glow wristband.
FOODS WE WILL HAVE
- Carnival/fair food
- Fried Fish
- Fried Pork Rinds
- Sno cones
- Ice cream
- and more
Baptism at the Crosses
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE BAPTIZED BY PASTOR NICK FLOYD AT FIREWORKS AT THE CROSSES
Online registration now closed. If you would like to be baptized tonight, please meet in the Worship Center at 6:30 PM.
On Sunday, July 4, come celebrate our country’s independence at Cross Church on the Pinnacle Hills Campus. Fireworks at the Crosses will be a special time of worship and celebration; and we want to invite you to be a part of it. Join with others that evening by following the Lord in believer’s baptism.
There are several reasons why it is so important to be baptized, including:
- Salvation is a life-long journey with Christ, and although baptism does not save us, it is the essential first step in that journey.
- Baptism is also public testimony before others about what Jesus has done for you and an important way you can visibly align yourself with Him as your Lord and Savior.
- Finally, baptism is an essential part of the membership process at Cross Church.
On the evening of the 4th, all three campuses will come together for outdoor festivities here on the Pinnacle Hills grounds. Before the fireworks start, we will have an opportunity for our people to be baptized outdoors under the crosses. Dr. Nick Floyd will be performing the baptisms that night.
We’d love for you to be a part of this exciting Summer Freedom celebration if you have trusted Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, and
- You have not yet been baptized, or
- You were baptized by a method other than immersion in water (i.e., sprinkling), or
- You were baptized before you placed faith in Jesus as your Savior (e.g., infant baptism, etc.)
You will experience true joy when you obey your Lord’s command to be baptized, and what better way to celebrate our country’s independence than by celebrating the freedom only Christ can give us!
We will meet in the Worship Center at Cross Church Pinnacle Hills at 6:30 PM to go over instructions prior to the beginning of the Baptisms.